20g lean minced pork
20g finely grated carrot
1 portion plain rice porridge
pinch of salt
1/4 teaspoon light soy
- Prepare a portion of the plain rice porridge.
- While the porridge is cooking, prepare the meat and vegetable, put the minced pork in a bowl and marinate for 5 mins.
- When the plain porridge is ready, add the grated carrot and cook for 10mins.
- Add the marinated minced pork and stir well until the pork is thoroughly cooked. Stir and further break up the minced meat against the pot with the back of a ladle. Leave to cook for another 5 mins.
- Cool the porridge till it is lukewarm and serve.